This evergreen is dense and showy with its rich mahogany and copper-toned new growth that really stands out against the glossy, green leaves. Native bees love the nectar from the fragrant, white, bell-shaped flowers that bloom in May. Its low, spreading form is perfect for grouping in shaded areas.
- White, bell-shaped flowers attract native bees
- This evergreen provides shelter for birds all year
- Easy care, compact habit, needs little pruning
- Coppery colored new growth is very showy
- Thrives in semi-shaded areas in the landscape
- Perfect for grouping