Mackey's Soil Test Kit
- Easy sample submission
- Quick results
- Simple solution recommendations
Test Kit Includes:
- Soil collection bag
- Pre-paid envelope
*Mackey's does not charge a delivery fee to mail this kit to you.
Why Do a Soil Test?
- Prepare your soil for a successful growing season
- Identify deficiencies early
- Solutions for your unique yard
What Does the Soil Test Do?
- Measures nutrient levels in your soil
- Determines the exact amount of each for optimal growth
- Recommends total amount of each nutrient needed
What does SoilKit test for?
- Buffer PH
- Potassium (K)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Boron (B)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Iron (Fe)
- Organic Matter
- CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity, (soil’s ability to retain water & nutrients)
What sort of recommendations does it make?
- Other nutrients
How large of an area is the test valid for?
- Up to 10,000 square feet
- Larger areas may require more than one test kit
- Problem areas should be tested separately from otherwise healthy areas
How do I take a soil sample?