NutriSource Weight Management Recipe Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of dog foods, NutriSource® Weight Management Recipe is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include prebiotics and probiotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas stand out.
Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the overall well-being of your pet.
Chicken, chicken meal, pea fiber, brown rice, barley, pea starch, natural turkey and chicken flavor, menhaden fish meal (a source of fish oil), oatmeal, dried plain beet pulp, rice bran, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), dried tomato pomace, flax seed, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, DL methionine, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Weight Management Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||27.0%||270 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%||90 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||17.5%||175 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|DHA + EPA||0.06%||0.6 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||100 mg/kg||100 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||10 mg/kg||10 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||14 mg/kg||14 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||150 mg/kg||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg||0.35 mg/kg|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||1.5%||15 g/kg|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||0.3%||3 g/kg|
|DL Methionine (Min.)*||0.25%||2.5 g/kg|
|Choline Chloride (Min.)*||0.2%||2 g/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)*||.1%||1 g/kg|
|Glucosamine (Min.)*||300 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)*||150 mg/kg|
|L-Carnitine (Min.)*||20 mg/kg|
|*Total Microorganisms (Min.)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound