Mazuri Mini Pig Mature Maintenance 25lbs
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Pigs go spinning for Mazuri® Mini Pig Mature Maintenance Diet. It has a flavor they love and complete nutrition you can rely on. Our low-energy, high-fiber pellets meet the needs of mini pigs in their later years – supporting active, healthy lives. Mazuri® Mini Pig Mature Maintenance Diet satisfies even the hungriest pig without compromising their healthy weight. Specifically formulated for less active mini pigs 1.5 years and older, and for all mini pigs over 3 years of age that are not reproducing or lactating.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Features & Benefits:
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Supports healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, oat hulls, oatmeal, biotin, niacin and balanced minerals for optimal absorption.
- Maintain optimal growth and consumption rates. With a low energy, high-fiber ratio.
- Support proper activity levels and growth. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc, amino acid complex and vitamin E.
- Odor control. Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
|Crude protein not less than
(This includes not more than 0.5% equivalent
crude protein which is not nutritionally available
to potbellied or mini pigs)
|Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Niacin not less than
Biotin not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than
Total microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Feeding Oat Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Lysine, Ammonium Chloride, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Yucca schidigera Extract, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Sulfate, Folic Acid, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Thiamine Mononitrate, DL-Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Basic Copper Chloride, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.