Don't Bug Me Home & Garden Insect Spray
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- Ready to Use – No Mixing or Measuring
- Contains Pyrethrins, Derived from Chrysanthemum flowers
- Kills Listed Insect Pests on Contact
- Can be applied up to day of harvest
Don’t Bug Me® Home and Garden Insect Spray may be used indoors or outdoors as a contact spray for flying and crawling pests commonly found in and around the home.
Don’t Bug Me® Home and Garden Insect Spray contains Pyrethrum, derived from a Chrysanthemum flower, to give fast and effective kill on contact. Pyrethrtum will also “flush” hiding insects, which then allows you to spray them for immediate contact kill.
How To Use:
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR:
- Hold nozzle 12 inches from plant.
- Spray lightly, covering insects on upper and lower leaf surfaces until surfaces are slightly wet.
- Spray when insects or their damage first appears.
- May be applied up to and including day of harvest.
- Pyrethrins 0.02%, Piperonyl butoxide* 0.20%, Other Ingredients 99.78%, Total 100%
*(butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.