Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
BONIDE Captain Jack's™ Deadbug Brew is approved for organic gardening to control a wide range of listed insect pests.
Use on listed vegetables, citrus, fruits, flowers, and ornamentals. Contains Spinosad®. For outdoor use only.
- Kills insects on vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals
- Approved for organic gardening
- Safe for use up to day of harvest for listed crops
- Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars
- Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, spider mites, loopers, leaf miners, tent caterpillars, thrips and more.
- VARIETY OF FOLIAGE - Protects a wide variety of plants including fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, tuberous vegetables, stone fruits, bushberries, and pome fruits.
- TARGETS PROBLEM INSECTS - Product is intended for control of listed insects. It does not significantly impact predatory beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - The active ingredient in Dead Bug Brew is a naturally occurring bacteria called Spinosad. Spinosad is a leading pesticide used worldwide in the production of organic produce.
Available in Ready to Spray, Ready to Use, Concentrate and Dust.