Jonathan Green Summer Survival
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Jonathan Green Summer Survival controls a wide spectrum of insect pests including chinch bugs, army worms, sod webworms, ticks, ants, and over 15 other insects with Bifenthrin. With 40% slow-release nitrogen this product provides a controlled release feeding. Gives the lawn a gentle feeding during summer months to keep lawns greener. No phosphorus formula makes it great for lake and bay communities. Do not apply during hot, dry weather when the turf is under stress. You may seed with this product.
Key product features:
– Controls ticks, ants, chinch bugs, sod webworms and many other insect pests
– 40% Controlled Release nitrogen for a gentle lawn feeding in hot summer months
– No-Phos formula is great for lake and bay community lawns
How and When to apply:
Apply to a dry lawn and water in after application. If the lawn is under stress from lack of rainfall, disease or heat, or if air temperatures are 85° or higher, do not apply this product, as turf injury may occur.
Meet the Barry Green, president and 5th generation of the Johnathan Green company; Listen to our Growing Home Podcast Interview HERE.