Fromm Four Star Lamb Pate Cat Can
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Finely minced lamb cooked in broth.
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Lamb Pâté Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm Gold dry formulas
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
INGREDIENTS: Lamb, lamb broth, lamb liver, pearled barley, pork, tomato paste, Minerals [dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, ferrous proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate], xanthan gum, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid].
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 9% Min, Crude Fat 5% Min, Crude Fiber 1.5% Max, Moisture 78% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.