Fire Mix Bird Seed Additive, 4oz
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Squirrels can eat large amounts of bird feed and destroy bird feeders in the process. Brown’s® Garden Chic! Fire Mix is an inexpensive, natural, easy-to-use method for keeping squirrels and chipmunks away from your wild bird feeders. When mixed into wild bird seed, Fire Mix is a safe and effective method for discouraging these furry little “felons.”
For Best Results: Pre-treat 5 lbs. of bird seed by adding a small amount of vegetable oil to the seed. Use enough to coat the seeds so the Fire Mix can adhere to it. Mix the pre-treated seeds with 1 tablespoon of fire mix powder and blend thoroughly. Let dry for 15 minutes before placing the treated seeds in your feeder.
Precautionary Statements: Do not allow children to use Fire Mix. Blend in a protected area out of the wind. Do not touch the powder when mixing. Flush with water in case of eye contact and wash your hands after use. Individuals with allergies or respiratory problems should not use this product. Fire Mix contents can temporarily irritate your nose, eyes and skin. Please be cautious when using this product.
• Helps Keep Squirrels and Chipmunks Away From Bird Feeders…Naturally!
• Treats Up to 40 lbs. of Wild Bird Seed
• Dual Powder and Seed Blend
• Easy to Use