Easy Set Mouse Trap 2 Pack
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap - A New Twist on a Classic Design
Simplify your rodent control routine with the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap. Using the original wooden snap trap design with an improved larger trip pedal to ensure higher catch rates, this trap will help you to effectively eliminate rodents around your household or business. Two settings, Firm and Sensitive, allow you to control the sensitivity of the trap. For the best accuracy and outcome, we recommend setting the trap somewhere between these two settings. In addition, these traps require no chemicals or poisons.
Expanded Trigger Plate
The Easy Set® Mouse Trap enhances the classic snap trap design by adding a large plastic trigger plate to ensure higher catch rates. The expanded size means it can be easily activated both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as mice scamper across the floor.
Easy 4-Step Setup
For your convenience, the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
- Release the Arm Bar - Remove the staple and move it so the arm hangs over the back of the trap.
- Bait the Trap - While the trap is pre-baited with a scent, apply bait on the plastic pedal for best results. Use a high-protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- Hold Securely - Pull back the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb.
- Set the Trap - Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure it under the plastic pedal. Take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side, but trip very easily.
Location, Location, Location
Set the baited trap in areas where you have noticed high levels of rodent activity. Rodents tend to travel along walls, so placement in this location often works best. For maximum effectiveness, use multiple traps, placed at 2 to 3 foot intervals to increase results. Place the trap with the baited end flush against the wall.
Quick & Effective
Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the Easy Set® Mouse Trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. After a catch, simply lift the kill bar to dispose of the mouse and reuse the trap or, dispose of the entire trap for quick, clean removal. It’s your decision!