TERRO Fast-Acting Fruit Fly Trap, 2pk
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Have you spotted fruit flies swarming around your kitchen or garbage can? With the TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap you can get the best of these annoying household pests in no time! It's the #1 selling Fruit Fly Trap (based on Nielsen total US xAOC data). This fast-acting trap uses a non-staining liquid bait to lure adult fruit flies inside. Once the flies enter the trap, they cannot escape to continue breeding and multiplying. The trap also features an attractive apple-shaped design that will look at home in any kitchen.
- Fast-acting trap eliminates fruit fly infestations
- Ready-to-use, non-staining lure attracts adult fruit flies
- Built-in window allows for easy monitoring of lure levels
- Attractive, apple-shaped trap blends in with décor
- Most effective when placed near common breeding sites
- 90 day lure supply - each trap lasts for up to 45 days
EASY TO USE
- Set the traps upright on a solid surface and remove the cap from the lure bottle.
- Insert the tip of the lure bottle into the center hole of the trap. Empty half of the bottle into each trap.
- Place the traps in areas where you've spotted fruit flies in a spot where they will not be disturbed or tipped.
- Discard the traps after 45 days of use.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Fruit flies depend on moist organic debris. The TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap lures adult fruit flies to the trap using a special food-based liquid lure. Flies that enter the trap through one of the many funnel-shaped holes are unable to escape and continue breeding. In a matter of days, you should begin to notice a dramatic decrease in the number of fruit flies around your home.
ATTRACTIVE APPLE DESIGN
Gone are the days of unsightly traps taking up space inside your home! This trap features an attractive apple-shaped design that will look at home in any kitchen. It also blends in with the fruit these pests love! For your convenience, the trap also has a built-in window, allowing you to keep an eye on catches and lure levels.
LOCATING BREEDING AREAS
When trying to eliminate fruit flies, the key to success is locating their breeding areas. You’ll typically spot fruit flies swarming around kitchen fruit bowls and near garbage cans. Place traps behind or under kitchen counters, sinks, dishwashers, near unrefrigerated fruits and vegetables, and any other location where fruit is stored.