Pantry & Birdseed Moth Trap, 2pk
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
The RESCUE! Pantry & Birdseed Moth Trap uses a pheromone lure that attracts multiple species of moths. It’s easily activated with the lure disk that’s included with the package. Moths are lured by the pheromone and get stuck on the glue dot pattern on the inside of the trap.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Easy to use in kitchen, pantry, garage or shed
- Safe near food, non-toxic
- No-mess activation
- Lasts 3 months
- Designer “Inca gold” color
- Durable plastic withstands crushing or bending
- Each package contains two traps
What It Catches
Indoor trap catches all common pantry and birdseed moths, including Indian meal moth, raisin moth, almond moth and Mediterranean flour moth.
Where To Place It
Trap can be either hung (using the hole in the lure disk) or placed on a shelf. Simply place traps where moths or evidence of moths is commonly found.
Good locations for this trap:
- In pantries
- Near flour or other dry goods
- Near birdseed or grain storage
- Inside food cabinets
- In a garage
The RESCUE! Pantry & Birdseed Moth Trap can be used any time of year that moths create problems near stored food and birdseed.