- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
We are excited to bring to market another innovation, developed with Purina Research, Purina RepleniMash™ for horses! Two years of research brings you a mash that uses science to deliver hydration, recovery, and comfort to your horse in one feeding.
- Use: Supplement for hydration, recovery, digestive system
- Life Stage: Any
CONTAINS OUTLAST® TECHNOLOGY A unique and exclusive seaweed-derived calcium to support gastric health and proper pH.
SUPPORTS RECOVERY Formulated to replenish the electrolytes sodium (Na), potassium (K), and chloride (Cl) lost through 30 minutes of continuous sweating.
PROMOTES HYDRATION Contains added beet pulp to increase the water holding capacity and promote proper hydration.
INTESTINAL CELL HEALTH Supports optimal VFA (volatile fatty acid) production, including butyrate, for healthy intestinal cells based on research conducted in a unique simulated equine hindgut model.
FLAXSEED FOR A SHINY COAT Contains stabilized ground axseed to support a shiny coat and provide omega-3 fatty acids.
FORMULATED WITHOUT Formulated without corn, alfalfa, oats, and soy protein.
Purina® RepleniMash™ Product is nutritionally balanced and made with wholesome ingredients your horse is accustomed to, plus a whole lot more. With Outlast® Gastric Support Supplement and a science-backed serving of electrolytes built-in, this tasty mash can help your performance horse feel his best or simply let your friend know you care
• Feed 1 – 2 lbs (0.1 – 0.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight) per day for all life stages of horses, or as needed depending on desired level of support.
• This supplement is designed to be fed in addition to a concentrate feed or ration balancer to meet daily nutrient requirements.
• If feeding as the sole concentrate: use 0.3 lbs of Purina® RepleniMash™ product per 100 lbs body weight per day, along with 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight per day in hay or pasture.
One pound of RepleniMash™ product contains a full serving of Outlast® Supplement.
INGREDIENTS Crude Protein (min) 10.00% Lysine (min) 1.00% Crude Fat (min) 5.00% Crude Fiber (max) 9.00% Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max) 13.00% Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max) 30.00% Ash (max) 16.00% Dietary Starch (max) 14.50% Sugars (max) 11.00% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.80% Calcium (Ca) (max) 2.30% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.80% Sodium (Na) (max) 1.75% Magnesium (Mg) (min) 0.50% Potassium (K) (min) 0.70% Chloride (Cl) (min) 2.40% Copper (Cu) (min) 50.00 ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.70 ppm Selenium (Se) (max) 0.84 ppm Zinc (Zn) (min) 220.00 ppm Vitamin A (min) 3500 IU/lb Vitamin D3 (min) 700 IU/lb Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/lb
Wheat Middlings, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Barley, Dried Carrot, Seaweed-Derived Calcium, Salt, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Magnesium Oxide, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cane Molasses, Beet Molasses, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite.