NutriSource Seafood Select Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- As a member of our grain free series of dog foods, NutriSource Grain Free Seafood Select Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource grain free formulas deliver compact nutrition and include pre and pro-biotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and dL-methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource grain free formulas stand out.
Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the overall well-being of your pet.
Salmon, menhaden fish meal, peas, pea flour, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), pea starch, alfalfa meal, flax seeds, natural turkey and chicken flavor, dried tomato pomace, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, DL methionine, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, taurine, L-carnitine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Seafood Select Recipe Grain Free Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||25.0%||250 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||15.0%||150 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||7.0%||70 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)||0.5%||5 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||160 mg/kg||160 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||12 mg/kg||13 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||11 mg/kg||11 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||125 mg/kg||125 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg||0.35 mg/kg|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||2.3%||23 g/kg|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||1.0%||10 g/kg|
|DL Methionine*||0.25%||2.5 g/kg|
|Choline Chloride (Min.)*||0.2%||2 g/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)*||0.1%||0.1 g/kg|
|Glucosamine (Min.)*||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)*||760 mg/kg|
|L-Carnitine (Min.)*||40 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms (Min.)*
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound