NutriSource Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of dog foods, NutriSource® Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include prebiotics and probiotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas stand out.
Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the overall well-being of your pet.
Lamb meal, brown rice, barley, oatmeal, dried plain beet pulp, menhaden fish meal (a source of fish oil), flax seed, natural turkey and chicken flavors, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), dehydrated alfalfa meal, sunflower meal, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, sunflower oil, salt, DL methionine, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, taurine, L-carnitine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Lamb Meal and Rice Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||22.0%||220 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||13.0%||130 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||7.0%||70 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)||0.2%||2 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||135 mg/kg||135 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||13 mg/kg||13 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||13 mg/kg||13 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||125 mg/kg||125 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg||0.35 mg/kg|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||2.3%||23 g/kg|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||1.0%||10 g/kg|
|DL Methionine (Min.)*||0.25%||2.5 g/kg|
|Choline Chloride (Min.)*||0.25%||2.5 g/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)*||0.08%||0.8 g/kg|
|Glucosamine (Min.)*||180 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)*||590 mg/kg|
|L-Carnitine (Min.)*||20 mg/kg|
|*Total Microorganisms (Min.)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound