Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer for cats- Foam
- Foam penetrates down into carpet to power out severe cat urine messes*
- Tough on strong urine & the yellow, sticky residue*
- Safe for pets & home*
*When used as directed
- 17.5 fl oz Foam
DIRECTIONS FOR USEåÊ
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature‰۪s Miracleå¨ Urine Destroyer Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use Nature‰۪s Miracle Urine Destroyer Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically ‰ÛÏset‰ stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into carpet, penetrating the mess.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray area with product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source.
- Do not wipe up access.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
|Surfactants and Chelating Agents||withheld||Surfactants and Chelating agents|
|Viable Bacteria Culture||withheld||Microbial Concentrate|
|Alcohols, C10-14, ethoxylated||68439-46-3||Surfactant|
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||1300-72-7||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Butylphenyl methylpropional (Lilial)||80-54-6||Fragrance||LINK|
|Citric Acid||77--92-9||pH Balance|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone||55965-84-9||Preservative|
CAUTION. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.åÊContainer may explode if heated. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120å¡F. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Use with adequate ventilation.
a division of Spectrum Brands, Inc,
3001 Commerce St.
Blacksburg, VA 24060