Jonathan Green Love Your Soil Fertilizer
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- All natural and organic, Jonathan Green's Love Your Soil Fertilizer stimulates soil microbes and creates a biologically healthy soil. This soil food helps to loosen heavy, hard packed soils, and releases trapped nutrients. You can grow better turf by creating better soil!
Key product features:
– Helps loosen soil for deeper root growth
– Revitalizes soil By improving air & water flow
– Stimulates soil microbes creating a biologically healthy soil
– Makes top soil out of subsoil
Use on existing lawns, when seeding to enhance grass root mass development, and on cool and warm season grasses. Your lawn soil will become more alive and porous allowing water, air and grass roots to enter the soil more easily. Love Your Soil also increases the grasses’ resistance to drought and heat stress, and helps to kick-start your lawn in the spring.
Environmentally friendly and safe to use around people and pets. It is a homogeneous formula that applies easily with any spreader. Contains humic and fulvic acids, calcium, sulfur, iron and molasses.
For best results, apply to a dry lawn before a rain or water in after application. For very hard soil, repeat applications twice per year may be necessary. You may seed with this product.
Tomatoes and Vegetables: Mix 1 cup per 10 sq. ft. of garden area when preparing soil for planting. For established plants, apply 1/2 cup around the plant base and water in.
Trees, Roses & Shrubs: Spread 1 cup per inch of caliper around plant base and water in. Mix 1 cup per inch of caliper into the back fill when planting new trees and shrubs.
Hanging Baskets: Apply 1/2 cup per hanging basket and water in
Meet the Barry Green, president and 5th generation of the Johnathan Green company; Listen to our Growing Home Podcast Interview HERE.