Himalayan Dog Chew Peanut Butter, Large - for Dogs up to 55lbs, 5.3oz
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Himalayan Pet Supply, the creators of, the original® smoked hard cheese chew, brings to you our flavored Himalayan Dog Chew. Our long-lasting, flavored hard cheese chews are made using our traditional Himalayan Cheese recipe and adding real bacon, chicken, or peanuts. Our promise is to continue to provide your dogs with the highest quality and healthiest natural chews.
Through ethical sourcing, we are helping to improve the lives of farmers, women, and children around the world. Thank you for supporting Himalayan Pet Supply and making a difference.
- 100% natural
- Locally sourced, limited ingredients
- Lactose, grain, and gluten-free
- Easily digestible
It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age, and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on all our packaging.
Himalayan Dog Chew Peanut Butter is the original, long-lasting, hard cheese chew that your dogs have come to know and love, simply with more flavor! Himalayan Dog Chew Peanut Butter flavored hard cheese chews are made using our traditional Himalayan Cheese recipe with added bits of peanuts. Our chews are naturally smoked and have no artificial flavors or binding ingredients.
There is no waste at the end of the chew, simply take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew, take the leftover piece away
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave
- Cool for 2 minutes
- Treat your dog to the homemade puff
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself.