Greenies Smartbites Skin and Fur Salmon Cat Treats
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
The perfect treat to keep your cat purring.
- Fish oil and ground flaxseed provide a rich, natural source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Help maintain healthy skin and fur. These delicious vet recommended cat snacks have added vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for a nutritionally complete and balanced snack. Plus, the irresistible little treats come in a delectable salmon flavor and have a delightful crunchy and soft dual-texture. These FELINE GREENIES are tasty skin and fur treats your adult cat will love. They're also the perfect sized treats for cat toys... try placing a few inside a treat dispenser toy and watch your cat chase and swat away. Share with all the felines in your life and give them FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Treats for healthy, happy purrs of joy.
Why We Love It
- All natural ingredients that help nourish skin!
- Daily treat for cats one year or older
- Made in the USA
Proudly made in Kansas City since 1996, Greenies are the premier dental treat for dogs and cats in the USA. By cleaning the teeth and gums, freshening breath, and digesting easily because they are made from natural ingredients, Greenies continue to be loved by dogs and cats, along with their owners and veterinarians alike. With different sizes, flavors, and types including grain-free, blueberry, mint, breathbusters and more, every dog and cat will be smiling around the house, flashing their pearly white teeth and healthy gums.
Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Animal Plasma, Natural Flavors, Fish Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Whole Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fruit Juice (color), Taurine, Salt, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Natural Salmon Flavor, Turmeric Oleoresin (color), Citric Acid (Preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min.)…..29.0%
Crude Fat (min.)…..19.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)…..3.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)…..0.4%*
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles