Fromm Gold Weight Management Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Fromm Family Weight Management Gold Food for Dogs is formulated to provide your less active adult dog with complete and balanced nutrition.
Fromm Family Weight Management Gold Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Turkey liver, chicken meal, turkey broth, oat groats, pearled barley, menhaden fish meal, whole oats, dried tomato pomace, whitefish, whole barley, brown rice, millet, white rice, oat hulls, flaxseed, pea fiber, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried egg product, potatoes, brewers dried yeast, cheese, carrots, sweet potatoes, celery, alfalfa meal, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], taurine, chicory root extract, monosodium phosphate, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], yucca schidigera extract, l-carnitine, sorbic acid (preservative), dl-methionine, l-tryptophan, sodium selenite, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 25% Min, Crude Fat 10% Min, Crude Fiber 10% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.