Fromm Lamb Pâté Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Finely minced lamb cooked in lamb broth with barley, potatoes, and carrots.
Fromm® Lamb Pâté Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm Gold dry formulas
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
INGREDIENTS: Lamb, lamb broth, lamb liver, whole barley, potatoes, carrots, pork, peas, tomato paste, salt, potassium chloride, Minerals [dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, ferrous proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate], xanthan gum, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid].
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 9% Min, Crude Fat 6% Min, Crude Fiber 1.5% Max, Moisture 78% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.