Fromm Heartland Gold Adult Dry Dog Food
Grain-free dog food with red meat.
Fromm Family Heartland Gold® Adult Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Beef, pork meat and bone meal, peas, lentils, chickpeas, potatoes, dried tomato pomace, pork liver, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea flour, dried egg product, flaxseed, cheese, lamb, brewers dried yeast, alfalfa meal, carrots, celery, potassium chloride, salt, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], chicory root extract, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], yucca schidigera extract, taurine, sodium selenite, sorbic acid (preservative), l-tryptophan, dl-methionine, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 24% Min, Crude Fat 16% Min, Crude Fiber 6% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.