Fromm Four-Star Surf & Turf Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Surf & Turf Recipe Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Salmon, fish broth, chicken, potatoes, and an assortment of fruits and vegetables
- Consistency, quality, and superior taste
- Complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all ages
- Can be alternated with other Fromm Four-Star recipes
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Salmon, fish broth, chicken, salmon meal, duck meal, lentils, chickpeas, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, pea flour, dried tomato pomace, dried egg product, pea protein, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), herring meal, flaxseed, cheese, chicken liver, carrots, apples, broccoli, celery, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, Vitamins [vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, choline bitartrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin], Minerals [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, magnesium proteinate, cobalt proteinate], cranberries, yucca schidigera extract, sorbic acid (preservative), blueberries, sodium selenite, taurine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 30% Min, Crude Fat 18% Min, Crude Fiber 6.5% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.