Fromm Four Star Chicken au Frommage Cat Food
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Fromm Four-Star Chicken Au Frommage® Recipe for cats is a rich, grain-free recipe with chicken and cheese. This recipe is specially prepared to ensure consistency, quality, and superior taste in each and every bowl. Chicken Au Frommage® Recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all ages and can be fed in rotation with other Fromm Four-Star varieties.
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Chicken Au Frommage® Recipe Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, dried egg product, lentils, peas, pea protein, potatoes, dried tomato pomace, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cheese, sweet potatoes, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural flavor, pea fiber, dl-methionine, pears, apples, broccoli, salt, potassium chloride, olive oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root extract, Vitamins [Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin], Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt proteinate], cranberries, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, sorbic acid (preservative), blueberries, sodium selenite, parsley, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 34% Min, Crude Fat 18% Min, Crude Fiber 6% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.