Fromm Chicken & Sweet Potato Pâté Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Finely minced chicken cooked in chicken broth with sweet potatoes, lentils, and carrots.
Fromm® Chicken & Sweet Potato Pâté Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm Gold dry formulas
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, sweet potatoes, lentils, potatoes, carrots, peas, tomato paste, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Minerals [dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, ferrous proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate], salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salt, potassium chloride, locust bean gum, xanthan gum, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid].
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 10% Min, Crude Fat 5% Min, Crude Fiber 1.2% Max, Moisture 78% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.