Espoma Holly-Tone, Multiple Sizes Available
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
- The #1 choice for feeding hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, dogwoods, rhododendrons & more!
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color.
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color.
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes.
For use on:
Use on all acid loving plants, trees and shrubs including:
Arborvitae & Boxwood are evergreens that do not require acid soils. We recommend Plant-tone for these.
When to use:
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Blooming evergreens like azaleas and rhododendron are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Berry crops should be fed twice; early spring and late spring (45-60 days apart).
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.