Fromm Classic Adult Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Fromm Family Classic Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Made with chicken
- High quality proteins
- Essential fatty acids
- Fully cooked carbohydrates
- Essential vitamins and minerals.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, chicken meal, brown rice, pearled barley, oat groats, white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), beet pulp, menhaden fish meal, dried egg product, cheese, flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, chicken liver, potassium chloride, salt, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], calcium sulfate, sorbic acid (preservative), chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, sodium selenite, dl-methionine, l-tryptophan, taurine, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 23% Min, Crude Fat 15% Min, Crude Fiber 4% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.