Blue Buffalo Life Protection Natural Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
To help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating. BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
Why We Love It
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real lamb helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles. Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- SMALL BREED DOG FOOD: Specially formulated for the wellness of adult small breed dogs, BLUE Life Protection® Formula Small Breed dry dog food contains increased levels of protein and carbohydrates to meet the energy needs of smaller dogs with a kibble size ideal for smaller jaws.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS®: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
About Blue Buffalo
BLUE Buffalo's True Blue promise is the pillar of their business, straight to every customer; the finest natural ingredients, and no chicken/poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. BLUE Buffalo is the only food made with unique Lifesource Bits; a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants created by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. With recipes for all tastes and diets, including limited ingredient diets, high protein, grain-free, wholesome grains, and exotic proteins, BLUE Buffalo always starts with real meat, and ends with good health.
IngredientsDeboned Lamb, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Lamb Meal, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg Product, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, L-Carnitine, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
|Crude Protein||24% min|
|Crude Fat||16% min|
|Crude Fiber||4% max|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||.75% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.25% min|
|Glucosamine||400 mg/kg min|