GE Grow Light 9W Balanced Spectrum LED (25,000), 1 bulb
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Grow Light LED with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens is designed to fit your plant's growth stage.
- Grow Light uses a balanced spectrum with a red: blue ratio inspired by best practices of professional growers.
- The balanced spectrum allows not only chlorophyll but also other plant pigments to optimize their light harvesting.
- Compared to typical purple grow lights, the light features high PPF or photosynthetic photon flux to provide more light for photosynthesis and growth.
- The white light appears more natural to the human eye, so you can appreciate your plant's beauty and spot pests or discolorations to help keep your plants healthy.
- Use the balanced light spectrum with high light plants like tomatoes and peppers and low light plants like leafy greens and herbs throughout their growing cycle.
- Grow your plants throughout the year: These LED grow lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) provide the perfect high-quality plant light that will allow your indoor garden to bloom and flourish year round
- The perfect plant grow lights for your home: Show off your indoor garden without harsh or unsightly lighting. GE's indoor LED grow light bulbs provide a pleasing, natural light temperature that integrates well with any decorative aesthetic
- Long-lasting, low energy and low heat plant light bulb: The GE plant lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) feature advanced LED technology that uses only 9 watts of energy with low heat generation
- GE Grow light with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens: The GE BR30 grow bulbs appears white to the eye but have a red/blue light spectrum that is perfect for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, leafy greens and herbs
- 25,000 Hours rated life
- BR30 (3-3 with 4-inch diameter) shape and size
- Medium base (E26)