Fromm Gold Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food
Fromm Family Large Breed Puppy Gold Food for Dogs is specifically developed for puppies of breeds with adult weights greater than 50 pounds. Large Breed Puppy Gold has lower protein and fat than traditional puppy food to provide the large breed puppy with an optimum level of energy and nutrition required for controlled and proper growth.
Fromm Family Large Breed Puppy Gold Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for gestation/lactation and growth, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, chicken meal, chicken broth, oat groats, pearled barley, brown rice, potatoes, menhaden fish meal, dried tomato pomace, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried egg product, chicken liver, whole oats, flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, whole barley, cheese, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), duck, lamb, carrots, sweet potatoes, celery, alfalfa meal, monosodium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], dl-methionine, chicory root extract, taurine, calcium sulfate, chicken cartilage, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], sorbic acid (preservative), yucca schidigera extract, l-tryptophan, sodium selenite, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 26% Min, Crude Fat 14% Min, Crude Fiber 5.5% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.