Fromm Four Star Surf & Turf Dry Cat Food
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionalså¨ Surf & Turf Recipe Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Salmon, chicken, and whitefish
- Consistency, quality, and superior taste
- Complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all ages
- Can be alternated with other Fromm Four-Star recipes
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batchesåÊ
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
INGREDIENTS: Salmon, chicken, salmon meal, duck meal, chicken meal, dried egg product, pea protein, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, whitefish, potatoes, peas, dried tomato pomace, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, flaxseed, natural flavor, dl-methionine, carrots, apples, broccoli, celery, potassium chloride, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement], salt, chicory root extract, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], cranberries, yucca schidigera extract, sorbic acid (preservative), taurine, blueberries, sodium selenite, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
GUARANTEEDåÊANALYSIS: Crude Protein 38% Min, Crude Fat 18% Min, Crude Fiber 6% Max, Moisture 10% Max
- If you are currently experiencing digestive upset or loose stools, switch to the new food immediately.
- If you are switching from another brand of food and currently have solid stools, start with a 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the old food. Move to a 50% mix once two solid stools are produced. Continue to 75% new food and 100% new food in the same manner.
- If you are switching from one Fromm food to another, a transition period is typically not needed.åÊ