Andromeda is an evergreen shrub with thick foliage. Leaves can turn burgundy or purple in the fall. Early spring and late summer white or pink blooms are small and bell-shaped.
- Place in shade or partial shade.
- Plant in spring or fall.
- Work in compost before planting for richer soil.
- Deer resistant.
- Attracts pollinators.
Growth & Care:
- Can grow up to 10 feet high.
- Minimal pruning; if necessary, prune after flowers are finished.
- Fertilize in late fall or early winter.
To view Mackey's Planting Guide, click below.
Product availability varies by store. Please contact us for in-store availability.