Red Raspberry, Heritage (Rubus Heritage), 2 gal.
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Red Raspberry with flavorful fruit, producing one crop in mid July and another in early September. Flesh stays firm even when over-ripe.
Bush Features:Bloom Color: Pink
Bloom Time: early Spring
Mature Height: 5-7 feet
Mature Spread: 5-7 feet
Harvest: One crop in mid July AND another in early September
Pollination: Self-pollinating, but cross-pollination by another early Spring bloom raspberry will yield more fruit.
Placement: Full Sun
Nursery Stock Specifications:
Pot Size: 2 gallon
Age: 3+ years old, fruiting
Color: Dark red
Texture: Firm & juicy
Taste: Mild sweet-tart
Uses: Can be used fresh, baked, juiced or in preserves
- Firm flesh even when over-ripe
- Feed yearly with an organic fertilizer