Pet-AG KMR Emergency Kitten Feeding Kit
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Everything needed to nurse an orphan kitten. Kit contains 3/4 oz. pouch of KMR Powder, 2 oz. nurser bottle, Bene-Bac single dose tube to relieve kitten's intestinal distress and a brochure on how to care and feed your orphan animal. KMR is a complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. KMR is a complete diet for kittens fortified with vitamins and minerals. KMR's life saving formula closely matches queen's milk in protein and energy and also contains taurine. KMR has saved kitten's lives for over three decades. Powder formula is easy to mix with water. 3/4 oz. pouch reconstitutes to 5 oz. of liquid formula.
Why We Love It
- For kittens newborn to 6 weeks of age
- Also ideal as post surgery supplement
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to queen's milk in protein fat and carbs
Pet-AG, Inc. is a leading pet product development and manufacturing company, marketing such as KMR and Esbilac, Cat-Sop, Fresh'n Clean, Prozyme and Bene-Bac Plus. Originally founded as a division of Borden, Inc. Our First product, Esbilac, a milk replacement powder, became the world's first commercially prepareed, nutritionally balanced formula for puppies. Pet-AG, Inc. is now proudly owned by PBI-Gordon Corporation.