Nantucket Spider Outdoor Garden Incense Sticks, Sun and Sand
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Mosquito & Fly Repelling Outdoor Garden Incense Sticks (14-Pack)
Sun and Sand scented sticks have a slightly lemony fragrance when lit. These sticks contain essential oils of citronella, clove, cedarwood, peppermint, rosemary and lemongrass.
Our incense sticks are beautifully crafted and naturally scented with the perfect blend of steam-distilled or cold pressed essential oils. Each incense stick uses sawdust for its base, making them easy to light and stay lit, and each stick provides over 90 minutes of protection from insects. They’re also easy to extinguish and can be re-lit to be used for future occasions.
What’s in our Incense Sticks?
- Beautify crafted and naturally scented incense sticks made with the perfect blend of steam-distilled or cold-pressed essential oils. Each incense stick uses sawdust for its base, making them easy to light and stay lit.
- Each stick provides over 90 minutes of protection from insects. They’re also easy to extinguish and can be re-lit to be used for future occasions.
- No dyes, artificial perfumes, or chemical pesticides. All incense sticks are sourced from a fair-trade supplier in India, they’re masters when it comes to incense!
- Cruelty-free. We at Nantucket Spider support animal rights, and never use animal testing.
How to use
Directions: Hold horizontally when lighting. Allow the tip of the stick to catch fire and burn for 10 seconds. Blow the flame out and the stick will continue to smolder. Play stick and holder, directly into a container of sand, or in the ground away from vegetation. Place one or more sticks of wind within 10 feet of sitting area. Sticks can be relit. Burned time up to 90 minutes.
- Nantucket Spider incense sticks need proper ventilation for safe use, we recommend that they only are used outdoors.
- Unfortunately, not registered for sale in some states.
- Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place in accessible to children and pets. Do not reuse a refill this container. Recycle empty container or put in trash.
- CAUTION: OUTDOOR USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE LIT. MAKE SURE STICK CANNOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH VEGETATION OR FLAMMABLE OBJECTS.