Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Azalea, Camellia, Rhododendron Plant Food 30-10-10
Overview & Benefits
Feeds, ironizes, and acidifies
Two great methods for feeding your garden...
With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: Fill feeder to the top of the label. 1.5 pounds feeds approximately 600 square feet.
With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro for every gallon of water.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water.
Feed plants 7-14 days during the growing season for spectacular results.
Can be applied every 7-14 days.
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage when used as directed
- Formerly known as Miracid