Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Plant Food
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Overview & Benefits
Whether you're planting edibles or decorative plants, raised bed gardens can be a great way to grow in your own space. And you can grow even more (vs unfed plants) with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food, which has been formulated specifically for flowers, fruits, vegetables and herbs raised bed gardening. Its' mix of added calcium and vital micronutrients will nourish above and below the soil for up to 3 months. Just mix the Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food into the soil (for a 4-by-4 ft raised bed, you'll need about half a bag, larger beds may take a full bag) and water-in thoroughly. To see an even more bountiful harvest (vs unfed plants), use with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Soil.
One 2 lb. bag will feed two, 4x4 raised beds for up to three months.
Use with vegetables, fruits, flowers, and herbs in raised beds.
- Sprinkle plant food evenly over the raised bed.
- Gently work the food into the top 1-2" of the soil.
- Water thoroughly. Apply 1.5 cups of food per 10 sq. ft
- Feed your raised bed for up to 3 months
- Help feed all fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs
- Use with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Soil for an even greater harvest (vs unfed plants)
- Contains natural ingredients, added calcium and vital micronutrients to produce a bountiful harvest
- Each bag of Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food contains enough nourishment to feed two 4-by-4 ft raised beds for up to 3 months