Merrick Grain Free Puppy Plate Chicken Recipe in Gravy
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Your puppy deserves the best - - that’s why Merrick Grain Free Puppy Recipes start with real USDA-inspected deboned meat or chicken. This recipe is 96% meat or poultry with all the vitamins and minerals your puppy needs for complete nutrition. Our grain free canned recipes can be served as a topper for dry kibble or a delicious standalone meal.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products.
- Savory broth adds flavor and moisture to your dog’s diet.
- Formulated with DHA to aid the development of healthy brain function in young puppies.
- We source all our ingredients from farmers we know and trust.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Turkey, Peas, Apples, Dried Egg Product, Potato Protein, Dried Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Gum Ghatti, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
Merrick Grain Free Puppy Plate Chicken Recipe in Gravy Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)||Calories Per Day||Cans Per Day (Approx)|
For puppies over 40 lbs., add 1 can for each additional 10 lbs. Feed pregnant or lactating females up to 1 1/2 for the same weight. Feed adult dogs 1/2 the recommended daily portion for the same weight. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food.
1064 kcal /kg or 383 kcal per 12.7 oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).