Durvet WormEze‰ã¢ Liquid for Cats & Kittens
A liquid cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis,åÊToxocara cati,åÊToxascaris leonina).
Cats and kittens over 6 weeks of age.
- For control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict cats of any age
- Easy to use, may be added directly to cat‰۪s water or food
- Safe for kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
PIPERAZINE CITRATE 275 MG/TEASPOON (5 ML) - ANTHELMINTIC (EXPELS WORMS)
(EQUIVALENT TO 110 MG PIPERAZINE; BASE)
- Administer one full teaspoonful (5 mL) per 5 lbs. of body weight
- Apply into cat‰۪s mouth or mix into food or water
- Administer to cats 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Although Piperazine is a drug with a wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage: therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully. Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian. Check with a veterinarian immediately if side effects are noticed. For Oral Animal Use Only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION:åÊConsult a veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. Not meant for heartworms or tapeworms. This product is effective for those round worm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites. Never worm a sick pet. Do not worm a kitten under six weeks of age. Do not worm a kitten under 3 pounds. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females.