Cherry, Sam - Sweet Cherry (Prunus Prunus Sam), 7 gal
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
This later-blooming tree produces heavy crops of large, heart-shaped nearly black fruits in summer.
Placement: Full Sun
Nursery Stock Specifications:
Age: 3+ years old, fruiting
Fruit Profile:Color: Dark red, nearly black
Origin: British Columbia
- Similar to Bing Cherry
- Feed twice a year with a slow release fertilizer. Fertilize in early spring before growth starts and late fall after the leaves have fallen and the ground isn't yet frozen. (5 minutes of work)
- Prune in late winter to remove crossing branches and promote good airflow to encourage fruiting. (5-10 minutes of work) our tree.