Catgrass, Wheat Catgrass Seeds
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Cats & kittens love grass!
- Growing catgrass indoors, year round, is easy and fun.
- Cats will lie on itåÊ and eat some, which also helps keep them from eating your houseplants.
- Safe & nontoxic.
- Aids in cats' digestion.
SPECIFICS: (see below for completeåÊsowing information)
- SEED DEPTH:åÊpress in (see SOWING)
- SEED SPACING:åÊthinly (See SOWING)
- EMERGES: 4-7åÊdays
- MATURES:åÊ40 days
- Plant seedåÊindoors any time of the year in a pot, flat bottomed bowl or try filled with any good soil mix.
- Plant seeds thinly and press into the soil (not quite covering the seeds) and water.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot (both night and day) until seeds sprout.
- Remove plastic after germination and water whenever soil appears dry.
- Germinates in 4-7 daysåÊdepending on soil and weatheråÊconditions.
- Catgrass is a member of the grain family and will grow tall if not trimmed.
- When plants are 3 inches high, place on the floor for your cats enjoyment.