Butterfly Bush, Queen of Hearts Butterfly Bush
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
The vibrant, magenta red blooms are sure to capture the hearts of gardeners everywhere, as well as the butterflies and hummingbirds. The huge, 7-9" panicles point upward and out on all sides of the plant and add a bright splash of color in the landscape from late June until autumn. Neat and compact, 'Queen Of Hearts' froms a full, rounded clump that's slightly wider than it is tall.
- » Bright magenta red flowers
- » Rounded form
- » Flowers from June through September
- » Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- » Low maintenance
- » Drought tolerant
- » Deer resistant
Growing & Maintenance Tips for Buddleia Monarch® 'Queen of Hearts'
Prune in early spring down to 12-15" size to rejuvenate. Clip spent flowers to encouage rebloom. Thrives in full to part sun and most soils.
Breeder: Plants That Work
Hardiness Zone: 5-9
Height: 2-3 ft
Spread: 3-4 ft
Bloom Color: Pink Shades
Foliage Color: Green Shades