Blue Buffalo Multi-Cat Natural Chicken & Turkey Adult Dry Cat Food
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
BLUE for Cats dry cat food recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Starting with real meat as the 1st ingredient, they include wholesome grains, veggies and fruit, plus our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits to support your feline‰۪s overall health and well-being. BLUE for Cats has formulations to meet all of your cat‰۪s life stage and lifestyle needs, from hairball and weight control to sensitive stomach and healthy aging recipes. BLUE for Cats is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods.
Why We Love It
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken and turkey helps your cats maintain strong muscles. Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- FOR MULTIPLE CATS: Made with delicious chicken and tempting turkey, this formula is made to please every cat in your household. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin in your cats.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE‰۪s exclusive LifeSource Bitså¨ ‰ÛÒ a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your cats and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
About Blue Buffalo
BLUE Buffalo's True Blue promise is the pillar of their business, straight to every customer; the finest natural ingredients, and no chicken/poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. BLUE Buffalo is the only food made with unique Lifesource Bits; a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants created by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. With recipes for all tastes and diets, including limited ingredient diets, high protein, grain-free, wholesome grains, and exotic proteins, BLUE Buffalo always starts with real meat, and ends with good health.
IngredientsDeboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Pea Protein, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, L-Lysine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
|Crude Protein||32.0% min|
|Crude Fat||16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.0% min|
|L-Carnitine||100 mg/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||200 mg/kg min|