Biennial Flower, Canterbury Bells, Single Mixed Colors Canterbury Bells Flower Seeds
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Excellent plants for sun or light shade.
- This blend of soft colors is a traditional favorite for cottage gardens.
- Seeds planted late spring will produce fall spikes covered in bell-shaped flowers in rose, pink, white and blue.
- Biennial Flower: germinate & grow year 1, bloom & die year 2
SPECIFICS: (see below for complete sowing information)
- SEED DEPTH: 1/8 inch
- SEED SPACING: scattered
- EMERGES: 2-3 weeks
- MATURE HEIGHT: 2-3 feet
- Plant outdoors June 1 through September 1.
- Cover seed with 1/8 inch of fine soil, well pressed down.
- Do not cover seeds deeply.
- Fresh plantings should be made each year to have blooms the following June.
- Germinated in 2-3 weeks depending on soil and weather conditions.
- When plants are 3-4 inches high, thin or transplant to 6 inches apart both ways.
- After frost sets in, protect with a layer of leaves or mulch.