Annual Flower, Alyssum, New Carpet of Snow Alyssum Flower Seeds
- Delivery Available with Online Checkout
- Not Available In-store at Colchester Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Willimantic Mackey's
- Not Available In-store at Woodstock Mackey's
Alyssum is a fragrant annual that is popular for rock gardens, borders & walks.
- Withstands cool temperatures
- Pure white flowers
- Bloom early
SPECIFICS: (see below for complete sowing information)
- SEED DEPTH: Barley covered
- SEED SPACING: 1/2 inch apart in rows 4-6 inches apart
- EMERGES: 10-15 days
- MATURE HEIGHT: 4-6 inches
- Plant outdoors as soon as the ground can be worked.
- Can plant as late as mid-summer.
- May be started indoors in March.
- Place seeds 1/2 inch apart in rows 4-6 inches apart.
- Barley cover with fine soil, well pressed down.
- Keep soil moist until seeds sprout.
- Germinated in 15-90 days depending on soil and weather conditions.
- When plants are 2 inches high, thin or transplant to 6-8 inches apart in the row.
- Goes well with Pansies, Calendula, Lobelia, Dwarf Marigolds, Dwarf Zinnias.