Wildflower Mix, NEW Bird Lover's Beneficials Flower Seeds
Annuals & perennials that provide a bounty of food for seed-loving birds.
- Wildflower mix for birds.
- Enjoy the beauty of these flowers in your garden and then enjoy the beauty of birds who come to feast.
- Seeds will attract songbirds such as Cardinals, Goldfinches, and Buntings.
- For contents, see picture of the back of the package.
SPECIFICS: (see below for complete sowing information)
- SEED DEPTH: Scattered (see SOWING)
- SEED SPACING: Scattered (see SOWING)
- EMERGES: 15-90 days
- MATURE HEIGHT: varies from 12-36 inches
- Plant in spring after danger of frost.
- Can also plant in the fall after first hard frost and ground has cooled below 45-degrees for spring sprouting.
- Mix seed with 1 cup of dry sand or sheep's fescue and scatter over well-weeded bare ground in a sunny location.
- Cover lightly with fine soil and firmly press seed into the soil.
- Keep soil moist until plants start to grow.
- Keep well weeded the first year.
- Germinated in 15-90 days depending on soil and weather conditions.