Tuff Stuff™ Red is the newest edition to the Tuff Stuff series of mountain hydrangeas. These unique hydrangeas fare better in cold weather than their cousins, big-leaf hydrangeas, making them the perfect choice for landscapes and gardens in USDA zones 5 and 6. Large, lacecap flowers are a deep pink-red color which is set off by lustrous, deep green foliage. This reblooming hydrangea begins blooming in early summer on old wood and continues to produce flowers on new wood through autumn, ensuring a showy, abundant display. Small, rounded habit gives Tuff Stuff Red extra versatility in the landscape - grow it as a foundation planting, low hedge, edging, or specimen.
- Deep pink/red lacecap flowers
- Better bud hardiness than big-leaf hydrangeas means more reliable blooming
- Reblooming, so you can enjoy months of flowers
- Very compact and tidy habit
- Deadheading Not Necessary